What to Expect from a Mobile Hearing Visit
Are you tired of visiting the office every time you need a hearing test, hearing aid services, or repairs? Hearing at Home brings our personalized service to you!
During a mobile hearing visit, Kelli conducts a hearing evaluation and provides you with crucial information about your hearing health. If a hearing loss is detected, she will also give you information about your hearing loss (type, degree, configuration) and go over hearing aid options that best meet your hearing and lifestyle needs.
Here are some of the benefits of a mobile hearing visit with Hearing at Home:
- When you get a mobile hearing visit from Hearing at Home, you’re guaranteed to work with a friendly and knowledgeable hearing health specialist. Our team will put your mind at ease and help you enjoy a stress-free test.
- Before the hearing evaluation begins, we will speak to you about your lifestyle. We’ll ask you in what situations you find it the most difficult to hear. This will help her understand your hearing needs and recommend the perfect hearing aids for you.
- As part of the hearing evaluation, you can expect an otoscopy. This is a non-invasive visual inspection. We’ll look in your ear canals to make sure they are free of ear wax and debris. We’ll also look for any sign of an injury or infection that could be causing your hearing loss.
- We will test your hearing with our high-tech equipment. Our equipment is small enough to carry and it’s easy to set up. You’ll get a quality hearing test using our equipment we can easily bring into your living room.
- The hearing evaluation will include a pure-tone test, as well as bone conduction testing, and speech testing. This helps us assess your auditory function across a range of situations.
- Most of the homes we test in are very quiet. Our equipment meets the requirements for ambient noise hearing testing.
- If the hearing evaluation detects hearing loss, we will be able to provide you with more information about your hearing loss. We will also help you understand the degree and configuration of your hearing loss and the best mode of treatment for your hearing loss.
Treating Hearing Loss
The most common treatment for hearing loss is the prescription of hearing aids. Hearing at Home works with the world’s best hearing aid brands to bring you quality hearing aids (Click here to learn more about our about partnered manufactures.) These hearing devices can help you hear conversations, enjoy social events and do the things you love. Find out how treating hearing loss can change your life and schedule a mobile hearing visit with us today!